WE BUY HOUSES LAKE WORTH
There are a lot of reasons why you may be trying to sell your home. Perhaps you are trying to avoid a foreclosure. Maybe you are dealing with a tough tenant situation, and are hoping to find a way out. Maybe you’re trying to sell a house in a poor condition, and don’t have the resources to fix the issues on your own.
Whatever the case may be for you and your home, you likely want to sell your home without any fuss. Many homeowners worry about shady buyers, tricky contract language, and long wait times before closing—all too common for those looking to sell their home. At FL Home Buyers, we cut through the fuss to offer a superior home buying and selling experience for everyone. We buy houses at competitive prices for homes throughout Florida, including the Lake Worth area.
But we don’t just buy homes that are picture-perfect and ready to sell. Life happens, and we know that your time is valuable—so spend it getting your home into the hands of reputable homebuyers, and leave improvements to us. We work with a wide variety of customers and situations, including:
- Homes that have liens against them
- Homes in subpar conditions that need extensive work done
- Properties that are hard to sell
- Homeowners that are looking for a quick closing
At FL Home Buyers, LLC, we have a simple 3-step process for buying a home:
- We have an exploratory meeting with the prospective seller. We evaluate the property, identify opportunities open to the seller, and let the seller know a bit more about us. This is a completely free, no-strings-attached meeting.
- We make an offer. All of our offers are in cash. You don’t have to worry about paying closing costs or realtor fees. In addition, you get to pick the closing date. We are very flexible, and are willing to accommodate a nearby closing date if you want to sell the home quickly, or a later date if you still need some time to arrange your affairs.
- You accept the offer and receive your payment. When we buy houses, we make it easy for our customers. All you have to do at this point is sign the purchase agreement. That’s it!
How We are Different from Other Buyers
At FL Home Buyers, we want to make your home selling experience as stress-free as possible. To that end, we keep the terms of our contract transparent, and stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our process, or our business.
We are different from other home buying companies in several ways. Two significant differentiators are:
Our “as-is” contract.
A lot of custom contracts require the homeowner to make significant repairs to the property before the sale can close. However, FL Home Buyers uses the standard “as-is” purchase agreement endorsed by the Florida Realtors and the Florida Bar. There’s no tricky language, or hidden loopholes: what you see is what you get, and what we see is what we get.
Proof of funds.
A lot of prospective buyers don’t have the cash on hand to buy your home outright—and won’t tell you unless you ask for proof directly. If you don’t want to deal with financing, then you have every right to demand proof of funds. At FL Home Buyers, we are always ready to give proof of funds at the drop of a hat. When we make an offer, we mean business.
We typically close home sales within a week; however, we are flexible and will work with your schedule. If you want to sell your home stress-free, reach out to our team at FL Home Buyers today to schedule your initial appointment.